Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Random Photos by Raechelle

Well I'm sure you are all wondering if I'm just going to leave the wordless Wednesday on for this week as well but I won't,its been very busy over here with trying to get the harvest done so I haven't really had time to do alot of posting,but now that I finally do have some time,here are some of my favorite pictures of harvest this year.
I hope you enjoy them:)



















Praise the Lord we are almost done with harvest for this year,it has been a wonderful year and we are so very thankful that no one on the farm got hurt,it's something that you always think about and always pray that God will protect us all if it is his will.
We are so blessed for all that God has given to us,and we thank Him for another wonderful season of harvest.

1 comment:

The Pauls' Family said...

Great pictures Rae! I really like the sillouette one with Rita (it is Rita right?) Very cute!
And the geese one is very cool.

Can't wait to see you again!

Love ya girl
Jen