Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hello Everyone!

Well I guess I don't need to say that we haven't posted in a while.



(I'm guessing you probably all know that already :)



And I am sorry for that but I'm going to try and make up for it in one long post.



But first of all someone very special has something very important to say....






Hi I'm Andy and.....



I'M GOING TO BE A BIG BROTHER!!!!!!





Yep he's right Lord willing in November this year my big sis Becca is going to have a baby!!




I'm SO excited and hope everything will go well for them.




All the best you guys!







Now to get on with my post,




Last week we started with seeding (finally) most years were about done by this time of year but lets just say this year has been slower then most.




So here's some pictures of the one day we got to go seeding before we got more rain :)






















It was a beautiful day and lots of fun to spend it outside getting ready to go seeding.










Then this week Tuesday we had a customer appreciation lunch for the Feedrite store that we have.




It was a rainy day so we didn't have to think about being in the fields :)




So everybody could relax and enjoy the BBQ.






Uncle Willie managing the BBQ's




(cute smile :)






Just havin' a good afternoon.











And so that's about all that we've been busy with for the last while,




Now if we were in charge of drying the fields to go seeding then that's exactly what we would be doing :)




After getting about one inch of rain everything is rather wet here,but thankfully we don't need to worry about that cause there's someone who's taking care of it all!





Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything being from ourselves,but our sufficiency is from God.


2 Corinthians 3:5


1 comment:

Jenny's writings said...

You got er' done girl! :)
Great pictures!
Oh... and congrats on being Auntie again... I know EXACTLY how exciting it is :)
Love you!
Jenny