Monday, January 17, 2011

What Really Matters

When I start thinking about what I've all done in my life that's really going to make a difference when Jesus comes back to judge me for everything I've done,I start feeling like I really need to get to work and do something that's actually going to last.
I've made myself busy with so very many things it's crazy,and when I really think about it it doesn't make me feel very good. Then I ask myself
What exactly am I doing here anyway?
I know I'm not here just to have fun,and do things that never will make a difference in my life,
I'm not here to just live my life and then die,and hope that I'm going to heaven.
I know that there is so very much that I can do for Jesus,and when I think about it I'm so sorry for all the time that I've wasted doing things that don't bring honor and glory to GOD.
It's so hard not to get caught up in all the fun things that we can do,and put all our effort into them. And then end up not ever having time for Jesus.
I wonder how many times could I have told someone about Jesus if I would not have been so busy doing stuff for me.
When Jesus comes back there will be no more time to do that,then our time will be up.
I know that I don't need to look very far to find someone who has no idea that Jesus came to die for their sins and to save them.
It's never been easy for me to talk to people about that,especially when I don't know them very well. But in the end we'll be so blessed for everything we've done for HIM!!
I guess what I want to say is,when we do something is it pleasing to God? Does it honor and glorify Him? Does it lift up His name so high that everyone around us can see that we are living for Him?

No comments: