Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm Taged by Rebbeca so there you go!


1.High heels or boots? Boots


2.What time did you get up this morning? 6:30


3.What was the last movie you saw in the cinema? Never have.


4.What is your name? Esther


5.What is your favorite tv show? Don't watch TV.

6.What do you usually have for breakfast? Whatever gets cooked.


7.What is your middle name? Don't have one.


8.What food do you dislike? Raw tomatoes


9.What is your favorite CD at the moment? Any whole some gospel music.


10.What characteristic do you despise? Ungratefulness


11.Favorite clothing? Modest clothing.


12.Anywhere in the world on vacation? To the mountains.


13.Are you organized? I like to be,but its hard to stay there.


14.Where would you retire to? My bed.


15.What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 45Th. The whole family was home and we had BBQ ed steak!


16.What are you going to do when you finish? Go to the shop and help my hubby.


17.What is your birthstone? Amethyst.


18.Person you expect to publish this first? I don't know.


19.When is your birthday? February 14th.


20.Are you a morning person or a night person? I like to get to bed on time so that I can get up in the morning with my husband which is between 5:30 and 6:30 am.


21.What is your shoe size? 8


22.Do own any animals? Many, together with my hubby.


23.Any news you'd like to share? Our son is getting married in July.


24.When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? Exactly what I am now. A wife,mother and Grammy.

25.What is your favorite flower? I love flowers! But nothing beats getting and bunch of roses.

26.What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? May 19th our 25th anniversary.


27.If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue.


28.How is the weather right now? Very VERY windy, and snowing.


29.Last person you spoke to on the phone? Neighbour.


30.Favorite drink? Water and milk.


31.Favorite restaurant? Where ever my husband decides to take me. Not picky.


32.Hair color? Brown with many gray hairs coming.


33.What was your favorite toy as a child? My dolls,I didn't have any sisters to share them though.


34.Summer or winter? Summer


35.Chocolate or vanilla? A little bit of both.


36.Coffee or tea? No thanks!


37.Wish you were still young? I like to think that each stage I am going through is a gift from God and am enjoying it.


38.Do you want your friends to publish this? Whatever they desire.


39.When was the last time you cried? Don't rightly remember.


40.What is under your bed? Spare cushions for the children to sleep on if they need to be close to us at night.


41.What did you do last night? My parents came for a visit and we looked at some photos.


42.What are you afraid of? Traveling in a snowstorm.


43.Salty or sweet? Some of both! I still like to satisfy my sweet tooth after each meal.


44.Best quality you have? My still learning.


45.How many years at your current job? Almost 25 years. Being there for my family.


46.Favorite day of the week? Each day has its special events.


47.What four people will you tag? Whoever wants to play this game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I have a message for the webmaster/admin here at heprp.blogspot.com.

Can I use some of the information from your blog post right above if I give a link back to your site?

Thanks,
Jack