Friday, March 19, 2010

Tag


K umm I've never done this before so I guess we'll see how it goes.

1. High heels or boots? Boots mostly.


2. What time did you get up this morning? 7:18

3. What was the last movie you saw in the cinema? Space Station,a long time ago.


4. What is your name? Raechelle,but nick named Rae or Chelle

5. What is your favorite TV show? Don't have one.

6. What do you usually have for breakfast? Whatever my family is having,it's something different every day.

7.What is your middle name? Ann

8.What food do you dislike? Tomatoes

9.What is your favorite CD at the moment? umm Michael W Smith A New Hallelujah.


10.What characteristic do you despise?

11.Favorite clothing? T-shirt,hoodie,and jeans or skirt.

12.Anywhere in the world on vacation? British Columbia (the mountains)


13. Are you organized? Of corse (I think :) )


14. Where would you retire to? To my bed in the evening :)


15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? my last one,it was my first surprise birthday party.

16. What are you going to do when you finish? Go and sew on my dress for my brothers wedding in July.

17. What is your birthstone? Topaz

18.Person you expect to publish this first? Not sure.

19. When is your birthday? November 25

20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Not exactly,but I can be if I need to :)


21. What is your shoe size? 8.5

22. Do you own any animals? One pig and a horse.

23. Any news you'd like to share? I can't wait till summer so that I can go ride my horse with my brother and sister.


24. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? a Mom with little babies.


25. What is your favorite flower? Daisy

26.What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? The day I get to hold my nephew Andy again :)

27. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green

28. How is the weather right now? -5 and very,very windy.


29. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My Mom.

30. Favorite drink? Pepsi ice tea and water.


31.Favorite restaurant? Not sure probably Perkins.

32. Hair color? Brownish blond.

33. What was your favorite toy as a child? My doll.

34. Summer or winter? Summer all the way (except we can't play hockey then :( )

35. Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla


36. Coffee or tea? TEA


37. Wish you were still young? I am still young!

38. Do you want your friends to publish this? If they want to sure.


39. When was the last time you cried? When my nephew Andy came home :)


40. What is under your bed? Rita and Ruth (we sleep on a bunk bed)

41.What did you do last night? Put all the furniture back into our basement,we just painted it.

42.What are you afraid of? Snakes

43.Salty or sweet? Sweet

44.Best quality you have? I don't know on my own and I've never asked anyone.

45.How many years at your current job? Not sure I think maybe 3 years.


46.Favorite day of the week? depends what we are doing :)

47.What four people will you tag?

I don't have any four people
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I love you Rae :)
It's been a lONG time (yup, a whole 8 days!) and I miss you a TON!
Hope to see ya soon girl
Jenny