Saturday, November 20, 2010

I"m Tagged

I was tagged and I didn't even notice it untill today :) (Yep it's been just a little busy around here :)
But any way now that I know,here it goes.


Apple juice or orange juice? Apple




What was your favorite tv show growing up? We didn't have a tv. (by the way I still think I'm growing up :)



Are you a collector of anything? Not any more but I use to collect soap from Hotels :)




What is usually your first thought when you wake up? Is it my week to go milk the cows?



What is your favorite color? I don't know if I really have one but I'd probably say green to blue.



Have any bad habits? No I don't think so but ask my sister Rita she'd probably find one :)


Are you mostly a clean or messy person? Clean.



What is your favorite song at the moment?Well there's lots,but I'll say At the Foot of the Cross or Let my Words be Few.



What is your favorite thing to do Saturday night? Watch football or hockey or play a game with the family.


What is your favorite thing to do Sunday afternoon? Play football or hockey with the family or go hiking or just relax out side if it's nice,spend time with my sisters and be with my nephew Andy.


Have any hidden talents? Well if I'd tell you then they wouldn't be hidden :) :)



What would be your dream job? Staying at home and being a mommy and a wife.



Name one thing not many people know about you. I'd like to go to Italy some day :)




If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?I have no idea.


What is your favorite pizza topping? Just cheese.



What song to you most often sing in the shower? You Raise Me Up.


What is your favorite Christmas movie? The Nativity Story



Do you cry at movies? Sometimes.



Do you play an instrument? The violin and a little bit of piano.


What music are you listening to right now? None.



What was the last good movie you watched? Phil Callaway "Live Rich without Money"
(He's a comedian)


What is the last thing that you dreamed about that you remember? I haven't had a dream in a long time so I can't remember. :)

Tagged: Rita and Jennifer
And whoever wants to do it. :)

1 comment:

Josh and Rebecca Pauls said...

I didn't know that you and I were so the same. Love you sis!!!